Year-round Strategies: Professional Growth Retains Educators1 hour 3 minutes
Professional growth (PG) shouldn’t be one-size-fits-all. Take back your time while giving your employees the personalized learning experiences they need and deserve.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to leverage actionable insights to strengthen your professional growth efforts and successfully deploy a year-round PG and retention plan to address every educator’s unique needs and give teachers a voice in their own learning.
A diverse panel of industry experts and K-12 leaders will discuss:
- Data-driven research surrounding K-12 professional learning
- Connections between ongoing education & retention
- Strategies to grow your educators year-round
- Tips for creating advocates out of your educators to build your district brand
Paul Fleming, Chief Learning Officer, Learning Forward
Ann Bell, Professional Growth Lead, Council Rock School District
Elizabeth Combs, Managing Director, Research & Learning Institute, Frontline Education
Susan Walters, Principal Solution Consultant, Frontline Education
Sterling Lloyd, Assistant Director, Education Week Research Center
Access this on-demand webinar.
Watch the Year-round Strategies: Professional Growth Retains Educators webinar now by completing the form .
The software to help you address every educator’s unique professional growth needs.
Supporting professional growth among your educators is a crucial part of providing a stellar education to every student. But that takes more than offering workshops, observing lessons in the classroom and filling out forms. True growth is the result of an ongoing learning process — one that actively involves educators, identifies strengths and areas for improvement, and promotes collaborative learning.
Frontline’s Professional Growth gives you the tools you need to support every aspect of educator growth.
With Frontline, you can:
- Provide a catalog of goal-aligned learning opportunities – online/virtual, in-district, out-of-district, conferences, and more
- Create custom evaluation workflows for certified and non-certified staff
- Equip teachers with online groups to share resources, ideas, and feedback, and engage in collaborative discussions
- Use evaluation results to identify relevant professional learning