Get Started with Frontline EducationRequest a Demo
A connected future for school administration that enables every leader, teacher, and student to thrive.
Partnering with the education community by providing innovative technology and best practices to empower K-12 schools in their pursuit of excellence.
01 Do well by doing good.
02 Cultivate trusting relationships.
03 Embrace diversity.
04 Pursue growth.
05 Build value.
06 Enjoy the journey.
Health & Wellness
- Parental leave
- Onsite gym and subsidized cafeteria at Malvern Headquarters
- Virgin Pulse wellness platform with incentives
- Special Employee perks pricing at over 10,000 gyms and 28,000 retailers
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly to all office locations
- Employee assistance services including medical, legal, and psychology, advocacy and counseling
- Pet Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Alliance Member with Penn State (10% discount)
- Business casual dress code
- Verizon cell phone discount
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Uncapped vacation time
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Commuter (Parking and Transit) Benefits
- Holiday parties
- Summer Outings (think baseball games, tiki bars, family picnics)
As Frontline Education headquarters, the Malvern office istasked with setting the tone for all other locations as well as remote employees; striking a balance between hard work, innovation and fun.