Careers at Frontline Education
Looking for a job in EdTech?
Join the growing Frontline Education family.
A connected future for school administration that enables every leader, teacher, and student to thrive.
Partnering with the education community by providing innovative technology and best practices to empower K-12 schools in their pursuit of excellence.
01 Do well by doing good.
02 Cultivate trusting relationships.
03 Embrace diversity.
04 Pursue growth.
05 Build value.
06 Enjoy the journey.
Health & Wellness
- Comprehensive & Affordable Health Benefits for Employees and Eligible Dependents
- Dental Coverage
- Employee Wellness Incentives
- FSA (Medical, Dependent, Transportation, Parking)
- HSA with Employer Contributions
- Medical (PPO & HDHP)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Voluntary Benefits Include: Pet Discount Plans, Accident Insurance, Hospital Confinement Insurance, Critical Care Insurance, and more
- Paid Holidays
- Personalized, Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K with Company Match
- Career Development Programs
- Employee Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Membership to LinkedIn Learning
- Leadership Cohorts and monthly Toolkit series
- Book and Course Club Programs
- Flexible working! In-person, remote, and hybrid options available
- Corporate Perks Program
- Company-wide cross functional Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging Council
- Employee Appreciation Day celebrated annually
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Quantum Workplace Appreciation Board
- “Study Hall” Learning Series
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Program led by CEO
- CEO Round Table Discussions
- Frontline CARES Program (Community Service Committee)
- Monthly cross-company challenges with opportunities for charitable donations
As Frontline Education headquarters, the Malvern office istasked with setting the tone for all other locations as well as remote employees; striking a balance between hard work, innovation and fun.
Join our Talent Community now, grow with us later.
Frontline Education is dedicated to hiring from a diverse pool of qualified candidates. While our needs are always changing in this high-tech space, we want to connect with people like you who are interested in serving the Frontline of Education.
With a few clicks, you can join the Frontline Talent Community and gain access to loads of free content and info about EdTech and Frontline.
As a member of Frontline’s Talent Community, you will gain access to our Newsletter, blog, podcast, etc. opt out anytime.