A connected future for school administration that enables every leader, teacher, and student to thrive.
Partnering with the education community by providing innovative technology and best practices to empower K-12 schools in their pursuit of excellence.
Do well by doing good.
Cultivate trusting relationships.
Enjoy the journey.
Health & Wellness
- Comprehensive & Affordable Health Benefits for Employees and Eligible Dependents
- Dental Coverage
- Employee Wellness Incentives
- FSA (Medical, Dependent, Transportation, Parking)
- HSA with Employer Contributions
- Medical (PPO & HDHP)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Voluntary Benefits Include: Pet Discount Plans, Accident Insurance, Hospital Confinement Insurance, Critical Care Insurance, and more
- Paid Holidays
- Personalized, Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K with Company Match
- Career Development Programs
- Employee Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Membership to LinkedIn Learning
- Leadership Cohorts and monthly Toolkit series
- Book and Course Club Programs
- Flexible working! In-person, remote, and hybrid options available
- Corporate Perks Program
- Company-wide cross functional Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging Council
- Employee Appreciation Day celebrated annually
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Quantum Workplace Appreciation Board
- “Study Hall” Learning Series
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Program led by CEO
- CEO Round Table Discussions
- Frontline CARES Program (Community Service Committee)
- Monthly cross-company challenges with opportunities for charitable donations
As Frontline Education headquarters, the Malvern office istasked with setting the tone for all other locations as well as remote employees; striking a balance between hard work, innovation and fun.