Get Started with Frontline EducationRequest a Demo
Serving the education community with integrated tools, best practices and caring people to support their pursuit of excellence.
Frontline Education firmly believes that education leaders deserve innovative technologies that support their strategic goals.
01 Be trustworthy.
02 Practice personal and corporate humility.
03 Promote servant leadership.
04 Balance family and work.
05 Invest in our people through mentoring and professional development.
06 Value team input.
07 Build relationships through open communication.
08 Provide outstanding customer service.
09 Deal respectfully with those outside the company.
10 Hire outstanding individuals.
11 Measure success by impact, not profit.
Health & Wellness
- Parental leave
- Onsite gym and subsidized cafeteria at Malvern Headquarters
- Virgin Pulse wellness platform with incentives
- Special Employee perks pricing at over 10,000 gyms and 28,000 retailers
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly to all office locations
- Employee assistance services including medical, legal, and psychology, advocacy and counseling
- Pet Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Alliance Member with Penn State (10% discount)
- Business casual dress code
- Verizon cell phone discount
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Uncapped vacation time
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Commuter (Parking and Transit) Benefits
- Holiday parties
- Summer Outings (think baseball games, tiki bars, family picnics)
As Frontline Education headquarters, the Malvern office istasked with setting the tone for all other locations as well as remote employees; striking a balance between hard work, innovation and fun.