Empower every district and site-level administrator with accurate information.
Perform and manage asset inventory audits with barcode and RFID technology, or by ISBN quantity for your instructional materials.
Manage item assignment and relocation across your district, and recover textbook replacement funds from students or their parents.
Create centralized and consistent data between other district systems including SIS, HR, fixed assets and MDM.
Maintain a big-picture view of all district assets, textbooks and subscriptions.
Are you spending more time and money on district assets than you need to?
Managing district assets shouldn’t be time consuming and error prone.
- More funding is unnecessarily allotted to new assets rather than other areas of need
- Asset funding becomes more complicated when funding sources can’t be identified
- Countless hours are spent on inventory audits
- With error-prone processes, it’s difficult to trust inventory information entirely
- Siloed systems overcomplicate each stage of an asset’s lifecycle
There’s a better way.
When you simplify inventory management, you can feel confident that students have what they need to succeed without overspending.
Together, we can positively impact the lives of students.
You know better than anyone that the less visible, behind-the-scenes work at your district makes a very real and visible difference for students. While you might not be in the classroom, students are depending on you to ensure they have what they need to succeed.
That’s why over 10,000 schools trust Frontline’s inventory management software to ensure every district meets their financial goals while meeting every student’s material needs.