Part of Frontline’s Analytics suite
Make more informed human capital decisions with data.
Analyze your district’s personnel data
Explore your Frontline Central data to gain insights about your faculty, staff, and their assignments.
- Review employee assignments, experience, benefits, and compensation to make data driven improvement plans to enhance employee satisfaction and retention.
- Enable effective workforce planning by uncovering over – or understaffing based on employee experience, certifications, and expertise.
- Analyze how your personnel has changed over time by reviewing your current, and past, employee bases and their assignments.
Understand your district’s staff absences.
Access unique insights from your data in Frontline’s Absence Management.
- See absence trends over time to anticipate your need for substitutes.
- Analyze fill rate metrics to understand the depth of your substitute pool and where more coverage is needed.
- Inform policy and personnel decisions by identifying how absence lead time affects your substitute fill rate.
Assess your recruiting and hiring landscape.
Get an advantage with Frontline Recruiting & Hiring data around open positions, applications received, and recruitment efforts and results.
- Analyze open positions to identify patterns or areas of need.
- Explore trends in the applicants your district attracts, and how they align with your DEI&B initiatives.
- Anticipate teacher and support staff shortages and communicate your district’s staffing story to key stakeholders.
Get quick, detailed analyses of professional development activity.
Use Frontline Professional Growth data to inform and refine your professional development program.
- Monitor compliance with professional development requirements and drill into district offerings and teacher participation details.
- Understand how your faculty and staff spend their professional development time and easily report findings to key stakeholders.
- Ensure professional development resources are aligned to district goals and impact student outcomes.
Human Capital Analytics Resources
[Blog] 7 Burning Questions for School HR
You may already have the data you need to answer important questions about your approach to human capital. Here’s how.
[Blog] 5 Principles for Decision-Making Using K-12 Talent Data
Strategically leverage data to tell the right story and lead to smarter human capital decisions.
[Podcast] How to Use Analytics in Schools
Dr. Adam Cibulka on how school districts can get more out of their data.
[On-Demand Webinar] 8 Trends in K-12 Education to Watch
How to analyze, evaluate, and communicate current trends with district, board, and community members.
Request a personalized demo of Human Capital Analytics today.