Using Asset Management to Ensure Your District is Prepared for an Audit47 minutes
Join us for a conversation about how to ensure compliance with federal and state restrictions outlined for special funding sources, including CARES, ESSER and E-Connectivity. Led by Frontline experts, hear how Lance McConkey, Dekalb County Schools’ Comptroller and Uwe Lord, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools’ Inventory Specialist are preparing for upcoming audits including:
- Best practices for tracking mobile assets in an asset management system
- How to ensure your team is set up for a successful audit, including lessons learned
- Understanding what auditors will be reviewing to set up proper tracking of specially funded assets
Access this on-demand webinar.
Watch the Using Asset Management to Ensure Your District is Prepared for an Audit webinar now by completing the form .
The software to manage the entire lifecycle of your school district’s assets and have full confidence in your inventory data
Empower administrators with knowledge of the assets your district has, where they’re located, and what funds were used to purchase each. With more accurate, real-time information, you can feel prepared for audits, 1:1 distribution, and more.
Frontline’s Asset Management software can help you:
- Manage and track assets and streamline your 1:1 distribution to staff and students
- Take the stress out of budget planning and reporting on federally funded assets
- Get a system that scales with your district — get unlimited users and track unlimited fixed and non-fixed assets
- Easily identify and report on details of individual assets including change status, funding, and purchase information
- Understand exactly what assets your district has, where they are located, and how they are being used
- Expand visibility from the district and site level, maintain a big-picture view of the health and future of district assets, and derive reports for budgeting and planning
- Integrate with SIS, HRMS, SSO, MDM, Help Desk, and more for greater visibility into real-time asset information