Benchmarking Student Performance29 minutes
Join Frontline for a 30-minute demonstration of Frontline’s Student Analytics Lab. This webinar will show how Student Analytics Lab brings disaggregated student performance data together to empower teams to make instructional decisions. We’ll answer questions such as:
- What’s happening in classrooms right now across the country?
- Comparative Analytics with state level data
- What instructional data is being collected for decisions in the classroom this week?
- What can administrators change at this point in the year to find gains in areas that matter most?
Access this on-demand webinar.
Watch the Benchmarking Student Performance webinar now by completing the form .
Get a personalized demo of Frontline’s Student Analytics Lab
School districts collect no shortage of information, but it can be difficult to make sense of it all. With Student Analytics Lab you can capitalize on the rich insights contained within your student data — regardless of where that data resides — to improve student outcomes.
- Monitor student performance and progress across learning environments
- Identify, at the student level, those falling behind for intervention planning
- Identify “blind spots” to ensure equity and access
See how Student Analytics Lab can work for you.
Please fill out the form and we’ll be in touch.