Get a Demo of
Frontline Recruiting & Hiring
“Now we use data to make sure we have the best candidates possible in the classrooms.”
– Dale R. Fisher, Assistant Superintendent of HR, Deerfield Public School District 109
Filling a job opening takes up a lot of time — recruiting applicants, finding the most qualified candidate, moving them through the hiring process and getting them up to speed. Frontline Recruiting & Hiring (formerly AppliTrack) lets you reclaim that time and gives you the insights you need to make better decisions for your organization.
We support you throughout the entire hiring process with easy-to-use technology that lets you focus on bringing the best candidate into the district.
Cast a wider net
With today’s teacher shortages, it’s more critical than ever to reach plenty of applicants.
- Promote openings on social media
- Capture applicant interest at job fairs
- Advertise on popular online job boards
- Proactively recruit from the largest active database of K-12 job-seeking educators
Identify the best candidates
- Sort and filter to find the most qualified applicants
- Screen applicants with research-based, EEOC-compliant prescreening assessments
- Integrate structured hiring protocols to narrow the applicant pool
Hire without the hassle
- Track the status of applicants across multiple vacancies
- Manage interview scheduling and build custom questionnaires
- Customize and automate workflows to speed up the hiring process