Resources for Continuous Improvement
Professional learning, evaluations and collaboration are all part of the cycle.
You already know: supporting a continuous cycle of growth for your teachers and other staff doesn't end with traditional PD workshops. Evaluations, feedback, coaching, mentoring and peer collaboration all play a role.
Here are some resources to fuel your idea-engine and spark conversations between you and your educators.
Offer Individualized, Relevant Professional Learning
PODCAST: Iterative Professional LearningAt Jenks Public Schools in Oklahoma, professional learning is all about creative ideas that build on existing practice, refining what works, building leadership capacity and impacting instruction. Listen to our interview with Director of Professional Development Mary Kathryn Moeller to hear what they've learned.
- eBookProfessional Development Evaluation for the Win!From veteran educator, program evaluator and educational consultant Sheila B. Robinson, this eBook dives into why and how to evaluate your professional development programs...Get the eBook
- WHITE PAPER18,000 Reasons to Rethink Professional DevelopmentProfessional learning is key to improving practice. But can you tell how effective PD in your school system really is?Continue Reading
- WHITE PAPERFlipped Professional LearningA flipped learning model allows teachers to learn skills and concepts at their own pace, then collaborate with colleagues and administrators to apply those lessons.Continue Reading
- INSTANT POLLDoes Your Professional Learning Promote a Growth Mindset?Take Poll
- BLOGInterview: How Should U.S. Student Achievement Results Inform Professional Development for Teachers?Continue Reading
- BLOGTeacher Leadership and Personalized Learning at Virginia Beach City Public SchoolsContinue Reading
- BLOG5 Strategies to Make Professional Learning More EffectiveContinue Reading
- BLOG5 Reasons Teachers Love Competency-based Learning & Micro-credentialsContinue Reading
- CASE STUDYA better, easier way to support educator growthContinue Reading
Evaluate with Teacher Growth in Mind
- WHITE PAPER
Building a Culture of Trust in Teacher EvaluationsIf evaluations are to be useful in supporting growth, it’s imperative for teachers & administrators to work together. Trust is key.Continue Reading
- WHITE PAPER
Feedback That Matters: Using Evaluations and Peer-to-Peer Observations to Grow Teaching PracticeAs evaluations are increasingly recognized as chances to promote growth, how can we provide our teachers with meaningful, actionable feedback?Continue Reading
best practices, IEP, IEP goalsQUIZHow well do you know your feedback?Take Quiz
- INSTANT POLLAre Teacher Evaluations for Growth, or Gauging Performance?Continue Reading
- BLOGWhy You Should Revisit Your Teacher EvaluationsContinue Reading
- CASE STUDYImpacting Students Through Teacher EvaluationsContinue Reading
Build a Culture of Collaboration
PODCAST: Micro-credentials in Action
At the Weilenmann School of Discovery, competency-based learning has taken wing. In this podcast, Executive Director Cindy Phillips and several staff members tell how micro-credentials help each teacher feed their inner student and gain knowledge they can use right away.
- WHITE PAPER
Ten Strategies to Improve Teaching with VideoFor self-reflection and collaboration, video provides a chance for teachers and coaches to observe lessons from the same point of view.Continue Reading
- WHITE PAPER
The Power of Failure: Encouraging Teachers to Take Risks in a Risk-Free EnvironmentTeachers need a safe space to take risks, learn from mistakes and work together toward goals.Continue Reading
- WEBINARCultivating a Growth Mindset for Teachers and StaffContinue Reading
- BLOG3 Ways for Experienced Educators to Support New TeachersContinue Reading
Jump-start Your Program with Frontline Professional Growth
School districts are constantly being asked to do more with less. As you navigate the complexities of today’s educational landscape, you need the right tools to help you empower your teachers and staff, provide professional learning that truly makes a difference, meet state requirements, and show that your efforts are making a difference where it counts — in the lives of students.
Frontline Professional Growth gives you what you need to support a cycle of continuous improvement for all your educators.
We’d love to show you how it works.
I’d like someone to contact me
“Frontline Professional Growth has been extremely helpful for us in terms of helping us identify where we have strengths, where our teachers perform very well and how our teachers take advantage of professional learning opportunities. Then we can look back to see if there are areas that can be improved, and start planning more focused professional development opportunities. That ensures that our teachers have what they need to do for our kids in the classroom every day.”
– Bob Kreifels, Executive Director for Human Resources and Academic Services, Blue Valley School District