ESSA Resource Center
Your one-stop shop for information about professional learning and the Every Student Succeeds Act.
- [Infographic]Bridging the Gap by the NumbersAn at-a-glance look at original research comparing professional learning opportunities to criteria in the Every Student Succeeds Act.Continue Reading
- [Report]Part 1: Paving the Pathway from Current Practice to Exemplary Professional LearningA look at ESSA’s definition of effective PD, and a framework to evaluate professional learning through these criteria.Continue Reading
- [Report]Part 2: Sustained & IntensiveWhat % of PD activities took place over an extended period? How many focused on a discreet practice or concept?Continue Reading
- [Report]Part 3: Collaborative & Job-embeddedIs PD collaborative and job-embedded? A look at the data and how several exemplary districts rise to the challenge.Continue Reading
- [Report]Part 4: Data-driven & Classroom-focusedSome good news, some not-so-good: here’s what we can learn about data-driven and classroom-focused PD.Continue Reading
- [WhitePaper]18,000 Reasons to Rethink Professional DevelopmentWith all the resources that are put toward professional learning, can you effectively demonstrate impact in the classroom?Download White Paper
- [eBook]ESSA: Good News or Old News?5 education leaders weigh in on the ESSA definition of effective PD and the state of professional learning today.Download eBook
- [eBook]Flipped Professional LearningA flipped or blended learning model can often work for students… what would it look like for professional development?Download eBook
Bridging the Gap:
Unlock 4 Premium Resources
Get our best webinar, video & report content just by saying hi.
Unlock Premium Resources