Teacher Shortages & Retention-First Staffing Webinar30 minutes
- Want to save money on substitute placement with trainings that don’t require a teacher absence
- Want to learn how to overcome shortages
- See how other districts implement retention-first staffing strategies that work
Access this on-demand webinar.
Watch the Teacher Shortages & Retention-First Staffing webinar now by completing the form .
Teacher Shortages & Retention-First Staffing
Half of our survey respondents say they have a teacher shortage, and a third of those districts attribute their shortage to difficulties with retention. That means it will take more than a clever recruiting strategy to truly overcome the problem.
In this webinar, we join forces with Anchorage School District to share how districts can reduce the impact of the teacher shortage through retention, onboarding and recruitment. And we’re making the entire presentation available on-demand, so you can explore how you could implement similar strategies in your district.
- What the shortage looks like
- Save money on substitute placement with trainings that don’t require a teacher absence
- Why HR and C&I must work together to overcome shortages
- How Anchorage School District’s retention-first staffing strategy works
– Susan Schmidt, Senior Director HR, Anchorage School District
– Cydney Miller, SPHR, Solutions Consulting Manager, Frontline Education
Talk to us about Frontline solutions today.
Frontline’s school administration software helps your organization proactively manage your people and processes for greater student success.