eSped is now part of Frontline Education!
New home… Same great product, service and support
In December 2016, eSped was acquired by Frontline Education. While the name has changed to Frontline Special Ed & Interventions, the same great product, service & support remain.
With Frontline Special Ed & Interventions, you can:
- Manage the special education process and improve the quality of IEPs
- Enhance compliance with state requirements and district policies
- Identify, prioritize and act on opportunities for Medicaid reimbursement
- Manage complex RTI / MTSS processes
- Improve 504 Plan efficiency and effectiveness
- Ease paperwork, data collection and progress monitoring in your EL program
- Easily integrate with your Student Information System and transfer IEP documents between districts