Northwest ISD and Frontline Analytics
How district leadership makes more informed decisions and empowers each campus with the data they need to serve their students.
At a Glance:
- Fort Worth, Texas
- K-12 Enrollment
Frontline Solutions Used:
- Student Analytics
- Financial Planning Analytics
- Budget Management Analytics
- Comparative Analytics
- Location Analytics
- Other Solutions
- Frontline Absence & Time
- Frontline Medicaid & Service Management
- Frontline Special Programs Management
Northwest ISD is a fast-growth district around Fort Worth, Texas. With enrollment currently growing by about 2,500 students each year, the district leadership constantly looks to see where their demographics and enrollment are changing so they can make better decisions.
In this video, Dr. Melissa DeSimone, Executive Director of Research, Accountability, and Assessment and Jonathan Pastusek, Executive Director of Financial Services share how they use the Frontline Analytics suite to help them:
- Forecast budgetary needs and make financial decisions
- Create and present board reports
- Empower each campus to look at their data, identify at-risk students, and decide where to invest resources
- Draw boundary lines, make staffing and programming decisions when opening a new school and ensure each community has the appropriate wraparound services
Data-based Decision-support Software for Schools
See how Frontline Analytics can help your district make more strategic decisions by bringing your data together into easy-to-understand visual dashboards — and communicate your vision to your board, stakeholders, and community.
Frontline Education corporate headquarters are in Malvern, PA, with offices in Roseville, CA; Salinas, CA; Andover, MA; Walled Lake, MI; Rockville Centre, NY; Williamsville, NY; Brecksville, OH and Austin, TX.