Get Started with Frontline EducationRequest a Demo
Navigating the 2020-2021 School Year
You don’t have to craft your plans from scratch.
View our resources below.
When will the pandemic be over? How can schools best keep students and staff safe? What impact will all of this have on school hiring? On student learning? On mental health? How will we accomplish everything we need to in a remote environment?
If these questions keep you up at night, you’re not alone. Below are resources designed to help you through.
- Reopening Schools Safely: What Will It Take?An expert panel of state and district school health service leaders discuss their main concerns when it comes to reopening, and how they plan to minimize risk to support a safe return to school.Watch Now
- Top 5 Legal Strategies to Manage Student Mental Health During COVID-19As you struggle to navigate the technical and legal requirements of remote student support, how can you continue to prioritize student mental health? Education Law practitioner John Comegno, Esq. addresses questions and provides practical steps to stay compliant and advance educational best practices.Watch Now
- Top 5 Legal Strategies to Limit Special Education Claims During COVID-19How can you continue to prioritize student mental health in a remote capacity? How can you address student needs while staying compliant with FERPA, HIPAA, and other regulations? Gain clarity with this webinar with Education Law practitioner John Comegno, Esq.Watch Now
- How to Manage RTI/MTSS During School Closures & ReentryJim Wright provides guidance on how RTI/MTSS leaders can proactively manage plans and data during the pandemic and when schools reopen.Watch Now
- Remote Support of Students with DisabilitiesHow can you fulfill your district’s obligation under IDEA to provide FAPE when operating remotely, and ensure students receive the services they need to make meaningful progress in a remote capacity?Watch Now
- Managing a District in a Virtual WorldHR Director Jennifer Duvall shares how Corvallis School District has bult efficient processes and focused on employee growth, as well as handled contract renewals, recruiting and interviewing, and professional learning for all employee groups in a virtual setting.Watch Now
- Professional Learning in a Remote World with Frontline Professional Growth and CanvasHow the powerful combination of Frontline Professional Growth and Canvas can help districts build a robust online professional learning program for teachers and other school employees.Watch Now
- [Webinar Series] The Path Back to SchoolThe goal of The Path Back to School webinar series is to find common ground, as well as a path forward, as we consider what a return to school looks like and the contributing factors at the federal, state and district level. We are committed to discussion and discovery that ensures K-12 organizational readiness to support every student in the fall, regardless of the operational challenges we face.Watch Now
DISCLAIMER: Frontline Education does not provide legal advice. Always consult your district’s legal counsel.
Articles & Blog Posts
- Remote Security Threats are Real: 4 Steps to Keep Your District SafeCOVID-19 brought increased risk for cyber-crime. But there’s good news, too.Siimple Steps to Stay Safe
- Talk Data to Me: Professional Growth During COVID-19Did the pandemic influence the professional growth opportunities teachers selected? The data says yes.Here's How
- RTI/MTSS & COVID-19: 3 Steps to Regain ControlThese three steps can help you minimize disruption for your students and regain control of your RTI/MTSS efforts.Keep Reading
- Programs to Help with Remote Special Education & ServicesWhat types of tools can help special educators effectively deliver services?What One District Uses
- 33 Questions Every School Should Answer as You Prepare to ReopenQuestions about staff and student health, continuity of learning, and systems and processes.Start Asking
- Talk Data to Me: Absence Management During COVID-19How did the pandemic affect teacher absences in the spring? The answer might help you make decisions for the fall.See the Data
- Talk Data to Me: Hiring During COVID-19How did the crisis impact hiring this spring?It's Pretty Striking
- Is It Legal to Collect Employee Health Data?Tracking symptoms and cases will be critical, but is it legal?Read More
- White Paper: Mitigating COVID-19 RiskHow schools can help reopen the economy safely.Download Now
- Podcast: What School Nurses Want You to Consider Before Re-opening SchoolsAs medical professionals, school nurses can provide important input from the health office perspective, often sharing ideas others may not have thought about.Listen
- Software: COVID-19 Health Data Management for SchoolsAn online system to support a safe return to school now, and in the future.See How It Works