Writing High Quality IEPs
An 8-part series by Carol Kosnitsky
The work that you and your staff do in Special Education extends beyond filling out forms, ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations, and paperwork. Ultimately, your role is to help prepare students for life after high school.
Because the quality of the Special Education process is directly connected to the quality of the IEP document, it’s worth taking a closer look at the building blocks of IEPs that make a significant, positive difference in the education and lives of students.
Get access to our free 8-part series on writing high quality IEPs from nationally-known author, speaker and consultant Carol Kosnitsky. With over 4 ½ hours packed with big ideas, strategies, tips, examples and resources, this series includes:
- The Special Education Administrator’s Guide to IEP Quality Assurance
- IEPs Built on a Strong Foundation
- IEPs and Curriculum Standards
- Present Levels of Academic Achievement and Functional Performance
- Measurable Annual Goals
- IEPs and Services
- The IEP and Transition Services
- IEPs and Progress Monitoring and Reporting