7 Pillars to Reflect on, Recalibrate and Energize Your RTI Program
Implementing and maintaining a successful RTI/MTSS program can be a daunting task. With so many moving parts to keep track of, you need a clear window into what about your program is working and what can be improved to keep things on track.
Happily, the end of the school year is the perfect time to reflect on and recalibrate RTI/MTSS efforts. Taking your program’s pulse this spring will do more than help you neatly close out this academic year, it can help you get a jump start on fall screenings and next year’s staff training calendar.
In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- 7 strategies to optimize and validate your RTI/MTSS program
- Real-world examples of each best practice tip
- How to make the most out of this year’s screening data
- Red flags to look out for this spring and fall
- Hints for using screening data to uncover discrepancies in your program
- How to help your staff succeed with the right professional development
Download our free eBook to learn 7 end-of-year best practices from RTI/MTSS expert Jim Wright
About the Author
Jim Wright is a highly acclaimed national presenter, trainer and author on topics that cover the essentials and beyond of Response to Intervention and Multi-Tiered System of Supports. He has worked for 17 years in public education as a school psychologist and school administrator.