The State of the Teacher Shortage
If you’re struggling to hire qualified candidates for all of your district’s teaching positions, you’re not alone. We’re in the midst of a severe, nationwide teacher shortage, and almost everyone is in the same boat, regardless of district size, location or setting. So, find comfort in numbers, knowing that most districts are grappling with the same problems.
Want to learn about the shortages and get tips on finding enough candidates? Ready to dig into some statistics about the teacher shortage and get answers? We surveyed hundreds of districts to explore the issue, and we’re happy to share our findings.
Download our report to get the answers to these questions and more:
- How prevalent is the teacher shortage?
- What positions are affected most severely?
- What factors contribute most to the shortage?
- What are districts doing to fill positions?
- How can technology help recruiting and hiring personnel?