Choosing the Best
Applicant Screening Tools
If you’re looking to add greater depth to your applicant selection process, prescreening assessments can be an invaluable addition to your toolkit. High-quality assessments add structure to the hiring process and make it easier to choose the candidate most likely to succeed in their new role.
But it can be daunting to find the right screening tool for your district, especially if you have never gone through the process before. You might not know where to start, or what to look for. Never fear — we’ve put together a guide to help you along the way. We cover:
- Questions you should ask every vendor
- Sales pitches to be wary of
- Staying compliant with anti-discrimination laws
Download our guide to choosing the best applicant screening tools.
Frontline’s Screening Assessments.
The prescreening assessments within Frontline Recruiting & Hiring take the guesswork out of identifying the candidate most likely to succeed. Our research-driven screening tools compare applicant characteristics to known statistics of proven, high-performing employees — giving you insight into each candidate’s potential.
- Use research-driven tests to automatically highlight top candidates
- Prevent frustration by weeding out poor candidates
- Support a fair hiring process with EEOC-compliant tests
- Access pre-built interview questions specific to K-12 positions or create your own
- Provide interviewers with a consistent interview protocol
- Explore the story behind applicant test results
- Confirm that the best hire was made with post-hire performance surveys
- Ensure that people who interview well perform well