Navigating the Substitute Shortage
Around the country, substitutes are in short supply! Increasingly, districts are making headlines for difficulty in filling teacher absences. It’s a serious problem, with serious consequences for student achievement.
The good news: you can do something about it. Our email guide will give you tools to see what steps your district can take to attract — and keep — high-quality substitute teachers.
Sign up to learn about:
- What’s really causing the shortage
- How school culture can help you attract more substitutes
- Improving hiring practices, broadening your reach and getting substitutes to work faster
- How offering professional learning can be an incredible boost to hiring and retention
- Managing absences and creating a culture of attendance
- Staying compliant with state and government mandates