At a Glance:
Location: Lubbock, Texas
Student Population: 28,500+
Certified Staff: 2,000+
Embraces Frontline ERP to Improve Accuracy and School Efficiency
Lubbock ISD’s administration found their district at a crossroad between their mission and current operational practices. While they’re known for being a “District of Innovation,” they were struggling to streamline inefficient, labor-intensive and paper-laden processes. Through automated conditional workflows, Lubbock ISD eliminated the use of supplemental spreadsheets and paper processes for HR, Finance and Payroll district-wide.
Frontline ERP was the key to:
- Modernizing district-wide processes
- Informing rapid decision-making with real-time data
- Saving time across HR, Finance and Payroll departments
- Achieving exceptional organizational management
- Connecting everything from recruiting to retirement, budget to spend, and from procure to pay
Frontline ERP hosted on AWS has allowed customers to eliminate costly on-premises hardware along with headaches of server support and maintenance. Using AWS Frontline can migrate existing customers faster with confidence they are using a robust, standard based, scalable, reliable and secure environment all while reducing the total cost of ownership.