Bridge the Gaps in Teacher Skill Sets with Learning & Collaboration Resources Webinar3 minutes
Access this on-demand webinar.
Watch the Bridge the Gaps in Teacher Skill Sets with Learning & Collaboration Resources webinar now by completing the form .
Address individual needs and strengths with micro-credentials, online courses, videos, groups and more.
All teachers have their own unique strengths, and their own unique needs. You want to empower them to be their best — but the after school workshop doesn’t always cut the mustard. With Frontline’s Learning & Collaboration Resources, you can allow teachers to pursue learning that meets them right where they are.
- Micro-credentials that encourage teachers to learn and demonstrate competency
- Collaborative groups for teachers to share strategies and examples of teaching practice, and request feedback
- Over 800 SCORM-compliant courses
- 2,300+ real-life videos for just-in-time learning
- Canvas courses to bring all professional development and training into one system
Learning & Collaboration Resources is a key part of Frontline Professional Growth. See what’s possible with the full solution!
Ready to get started with micro-credentials, online courses, videos, groups and more?
Request a demo today: