The Canvas Learning Management Platform delivers an open, extensible learning ecosystem that allows institutions to build the digital learning environment that meets their unique challenges. Canvas simplifies teaching, elevates learning, and eliminates the headaches of supporting and growing traditional learning technologies.
Canvas Learning Management System (LMS) + Frontline Professional Growth
Using multiple systems to manage, track, and compile reports on professional development and training is time consuming — and can result in errors. Frontline Education‘s partnership with Instructure and integration with Canvas lets districts to access, manage, and track completion of Canvas courses alongside all other professional development in Frontline Professional Growth. That includes online, in-person, out-of-district workshops, conferences and more.
- Access all online professional development and training resources in one place in the Frontline Resource Library
- Frontline’s online courses, videos, groups, micro-credentials and more
- Your district’s curated files, links and videos
- Your district’s Canvas courses
- Manage and track completion of all types of professional development — online, in-person, out-of-district workshops, conferences, etc.
- Run reports to support your state and district professional development and training requirements — continuing education credits, relicensure credits, etc.
Customer Sales Information
Please fill out the form to learn more about leveraging the Canvas integration.