Frontline Professional Growth
Offer, manage, and track online and in-person professional learning and its impact to support educators’ individual growth plans.
Access Canvas courses alongside Frontline’s online resources!
Support great teaching with online learning, peer collaboration, growth-focused evaluations, and holistic professional learning management.
Supporting professional growth among your educators is a crucial part of providing a stellar education to every student. But that takes more than offering workshops, observing lessons in the classroom and filling out forms. True growth is the result of an ongoing learning process — one that actively involves educators, identifies strengths and areas for improvement, and promotes collaborative learning.
With Frontline Professional Growth, you’ll have the tools you need to support every aspect of educator growth.
Manage professional learning online
Manage professional learning for every employee, so you can focus more on growth and less on cumbersome processes.
- Encourage self-directed learning based on individual goals and student needs
- Promote and track job-embedded, pair- and team-based learning
- Monitor the impact new learning has in the classroom
- Provide personalized PD with hundreds of online courses and thousands of videos
- Allow teachers to earn micro-credentials by demonstrating competency and providing evidence of classroom application
- Access and track Canvas courses, as well as district curated files, links, and videos
Conduct evaluations that lead to growth
Simplify evaluations, give meaningful feedback and engage educators in discussions about teaching practice.
- Manage evaluations — including multiple observers and data measures — within one system
- Increase teacher engagement in the process with formative feedback throughout the year
- Recommend relevant learning opportunities based on individual evaluation results
- Use the virtual observation rubric or walkthrough checklist modified from USC Center for Excellence in Teaching to provide feedback to help your teachers optimize their remote instruction.
Promote collaboration and coaching
Some of the best learning occurs through conversations between peers.
- Encourage dialogue by letting teachers invite peers to share feedback on videos and artifacts
- Expand coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Support job-embedded learning opportunities with collaborative discussions, resource-sharing and just-in-time learning
See how Frontline Professional Growth can work for you.
To see how Frontline Professional Growth can work for you, please fill out the form and we’ll be in touch soon.