Prioritizing students’ mental, behavioral, and emotional health is now more necessary — and complex — than ever. And growing shortages of health care personnel in schools increases the risk of students falling off the radar. Shortages also make it more likely that staff will fall out of compliance with student data privacy laws.
Frontline’s Mental & Behavioral Health software helps you provide elevated, sustainable, and secure support for students by simplifying administrative processes and data collection and monitoring. With Frontline, you can:
- Focus on student interactions without sacrificing excellent documentation
- Make it easier to spot high-risk students with patterns of behavior such as suicide ideation or bullying
- Prevent students from falling through the cracks by supporting consistent service delivery for each student
- Easily access current and historical student documentation
- Communicate securely across departments and locations without risking FERPA or HIPAA non-compliance
See how it works
Disclaimer: Frontline Education does not provide guidance on mental or emotional health. This webinar is provided for informational purposes only.