Enhance & Prove Your District’s FLSA Compliance
The Department of Labor has investigated FLSA compliance in K-12 organizations across the country. We explore this in greater detail here.
So far, they’ve found over 15,000 violations — costing American school districts over $33 million in back wages and penalties.
Here’s what you need to do to prepare.
- Validate your employee classifications
- Improve your time and attendance tracking for all staff members
- Ensure that you have complete, organized and accessible employee records
- Conduct regular, voluntary audits to validate your district’s FLSA compliance
Frontline can help.
Are your district’s records on your side? Or are they scattered, incomplete and difficult to find?
With Frontline’s solutions, you can defend your district with the documentation you need. It’s easy to track employee time online, improving accountability and simplifying the timesheet management process. And with Frontline Central, you can securely update, store and access the information you need, when you need it.
- Easily store, manage and access employee records online
- Get the information you need with powerful reporting tools
- See at a glance which records need to be completed or updated
Time & Attendance
- Capture, track and manage employee time electronically
- Improve and document compliance with state and federal labor laws
- Reduce labor costs and increase employee accountability