The Teacher Shortage by the Numbers: 2021 Edition57 minutes
In 2016, just over half of districts said they experienced a teacher shortage. But what about today, in 2021? Has the picture gotten better, or worse? And what does it mean for your day-to-day?
To find out, we surveyed schools across the country to hear what they were experiencing. And in this webinar, we’ll share the results. You’ll hear about trends, takeaways, and more:
- How many districts said they’re experiencing a teacher shortage, and in which areas?
- The most effective channels for recruiting many candidates versus the most effective channels for recruiting high-quality candidates
- What contributes to teacher shortages
- What you can do to help ensure that effective teachers want to work — and stay — in your district
Please note: While CEU certificates won’t be offered for this webinar, you will have access to a certificate of participation to show that you attended the webinar. If you register, a link to the certificate of participation will be emailed to you.
Access this on-demand webinar.
Watch the The Teacher Shortage by the Numbers: 2021 Edition webinar now by completing the form .
The software you need to combat the teacher shortage from every angle.
Finding, hiring, and retaining your best talent is no easy task, but approaching the teacher shortage holistically can help. And that’s exactly what Frontline’s tools for human capital management were built to do.
- “After fully implementing Frontline Recruiting & Hiring in March 2020, even during a pandemic, the number of applicants increased typically by 25% over years past, including hard-to-fill positions. We also noticed a wider range of candidates from a larger geographical area, as well as a higher quality of candidate pool.”
— Chris Sadler, Director of HR, Sun prairie Area Schools, WI
- “We are a four-person office that serves a lot of employees, and are always very busy with a lot going on. We were overwhelmed before, but Frontline Central has really helped to free up time to allow us to focus on other things.”
— Kerin Hunt, Assistant to the Director of Personnel, Cabot School District, AR
- “We can see if there are areas that can be improved and start planning more focused professional development opportunities. That ensures that our teachers have what they need to do for our kids in the classroom every day.”
— Bob Kreifels, Former Executive Director for HR and Academic Services, Blue Valley, KS
Know the right people are in the right place at the right time with Frontline Absence & Time.
Disclaimer: Frontline Education does not provide guidance on instructional practices. This webinar is provided for informational purposes only.