Frontline’s Resource Management and Automated Scheduling Software Webinar15 minutes
Description: Staffing special education services can be a complicated puzzle — and with shifting caseloads and schedule changes, it’s as if you keep getting handed pieces that change without warning.
Frontline’s tools for Resource Management and Automated Scheduling can help.
In this webinar, you’ll see how you can:
- Estimate and allocate the precise level of staff needed to service students based on IEP service requirements and other workload factors
- Enable caseload equity among all your providers and ensure each school has the staff it needs ― and not more
- Schedule your way – auto-generate your schedule or manually schedule students with clear visibility into the days & times that work and those that don’t
- Reduce time spent scheduling student services with smart-scheduling technology that decreases scheduling time by up to 80%
- Instantly adjust provider schedules when caseloads change throughout the year
- Easily group students by virtual and in-person encounters, service specialty (i.e. students working on articulation or fluency), grade-level, and more
Access this on-demand webinar.
Watch the Frontline’s Resource Management and Automated Scheduling Software webinar now by completing the form .