How to Disaster-Proof Your District Business Office60 minutes
In this webinar, industry expert in business continuity and disaster recovery Michael Herrera discusses why you need a continuity plan and how to create and implement one.
Access this on-demand webinar.
Watch the How to Disaster-Proof Your District Business Office webinar now by completing the form .
- Your school district office flooded next weekend?
- 25% of your teachers tested positive for a serious virus?
- A major cyberattack hit your district?
What do you do?
You need a business continuity plan — a plan designed to look across the learning, business, and technology units of a school district office to help your district continue to operate during a disaster, no matter whether the disaster is human, natural, or technological in nature.
In this live webinar, Michael Herrera, Industry Expert in Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, will discuss:
- The critical need to have a school district business continuity plan to address a disruption
- Steps to create a continuity plan
- How it should be exercised/maintained
- Resources that are available to help you build one
Disclaimer: Frontline Education does not provide guidance on business continuity. This webinar is provided for informational purposes only. Always consult with your district’s business and finance teams.