Frontline Medicaid & Service Management20 minutes
Description: Medicaid billing supplies crucial funds for providing health services to students. How can you eliminate the administrative burden involved in seeking reimbursements while maximizing your program and maintaining compliance?
In this webinar, you’ll see how you can:
- Capture “Medicaid-ready” documentation for every eligible service type
- Manage the entire claiming process, from processing Medicaid eligibility to building claims and reviewing remittance information
- Easily identify where additional data can drive greater reimbursements with dashboards and reports that offer full program transparency
- Run dozens of Medicaid validations to feel confident claims are compliant
- Instantly access the data you need to respond to audits
- You know how critical Medicaid funds are for your school district, but the complexity involved is holding you back
- You wish you had better visibility into what can and cannot be claimed
- You constantly fear your next Medicaid audit
- You know your staff could do more, but they’re bogged down by time-consuming administrative tasks like managing their caseloads and documenting services
Access this on-demand webinar.
Watch the Frontline Medicaid & Service Management webinar now by completing the form .