Frontline Recruiting & Hiring by the Numbers
3,000+ happy clients.
3,000+ education organizations use Frontline Recruiting & Hiring to find exceptional candidates. In fact, according to the Frontline Research & Learning Institute, our solution processed more than 1 million job applications from over 400,000 teachers looking for new jobs.
485,552 teachers submitted 1,408,857 applications during the 2016-17 school year
On average, each teacher job posting received 24.6 applications, although urban and suburban districts received the most applications per job.
Average applications per teacher job posting:
Those educators applying to jobs through Frontline Recruiting & Hiring averaged 5 years of experience, although over one-third of all applicants had three or fewer years of experience.
Highest average years of experience:
Foreign Language Teacher (7.0 years)
Lowest average years of experience:
Social Studies/History Teacher (3.6 years)
Using Frontline Recruiting & Hiring
Reach more applicants.
- Post open positions on your district website and social media, as well as K12JobSpot
- Capture applicant interest at job fairs and let qualified job-seekers start an application right at your booth.
- Discover candidates within your state or reach out to educators across the country with an interest in relocating to your area.
Move from passive to active recruiting.
- Proactively recruit from our pool of over 1.7 million registered job-seekers, including over 500,000 certified teachers.
- Discover who has viewed your job postings and send personalized application invitations to qualified job-seekers.
- Recruit while you sleep with customized, automated campaigns that let you continually reach out to new job-seekers who meet your requirements
Save time throughout the hiring process.
- Easily sort and filter to find the most best candidates — no more stacks of paper resumes.
- Communicate with applicants throughout the hiring process, without taking up more of your time.
- Automate the most tedious parts of the hiring process, from collecting letters of recommendation to scheduling interviews.
- Integrate directly with Frontline Central to manage the entire onboarding process online.
Uncover the insights you need to make the best decisions.
- Gain unprecedented visibility into your district’s recruiting and hiring data
- Get even more insight into candidate potential with research-based prescreening assessments
- Track your top referral sources and discover where to focus your efforts to make the greatest impact