Find and hire the best candidates for your district (and do it all online).
Every vacancy is a valuable opportunity — a chance to build a better professional community, increase student achievement and build curriculum. By hiring the best candidates for your needs, you can position your schools for continued growth and success. But finding and hiring the perfect employee for every opening is tough.
Frontline Recruiting & Hiring offers a better way.
You already use Frontline to get a fuller picture of employee attendance. When you add Frontline Recruiting & Hiring, you can seamlessly transfer new hire information into your Absence & Substitute Management system.
Cast a wider net
Take your recruiting process online
- Proactively recruit from the largest active database of K-12 job-seeking educators
- Promote openings on social media
- Connect with job seekers at virtual job fairs
- Advertise on popular online job boards
Identify the best candidates
Hire with confidence
- Sort and filter to find the most qualified applicants
- Screen applicants with research-based, EEOC-compliant prescreening assessments
- Integrate structured hiring protocols to narrow the applicant pool
Hire without the hassle
With your team working remotely, it’s more important than ever to ensure your workflows keep hiring on track
- Track the status of applicants across multiple vacancies
- Manage interview scheduling and build custom questionnaires
- Customize and automate workflows to speed up the hiring process
Onboard with ease
- Easily update and transfer new hire data to Frontline Central — our electronic employee records system that integrates directly with Frontline Recruiting & Hiring to kick off the new hire onboarding process
- Complete the onboarding process entirely online with Frontline Central