Watch the Webinar
Webinar: Top 5 Legal Strategies to Limit Special Education Claims During COVID-19
School closures raise practical legal questions about IDEA timelines, consent requirements, ESY, and future “Comp Ed” claims. In this webinar, nationally recognized Education Law practitioner John Comegno, Esq., addresses your pressing questions and provides practical steps to stay compliant and advance educational best practices.Register Now
Certificate of Participation
Download a certificate of attendance you can complete yourself.Download Now
Top 5 Legal Strategies Presentation Slides
Download the PowerPoint deck from the presentation.Download Now
Interested in our other webinars?
The software you need to manage student and staff health and COVID-19 virtually.
Effective school health management is critical to the health and safety of students, staff, and your community. It also helps you provide students with a quality, equitable education.
Frontline School Health Management helps you minimize risk to your community — both within your district and beyond — as you work to meet students’ physical and mental health needs. With Frontline, you can:
Collect health data around symptoms, infection, immunity testing, and high-risk populations in a timely, secure, and compliant manner, which is essential to determining:
- When to (re)open schools
- Where and with whom to target risk mitigation efforts
- Whether current practices are working
- Where to make special accommodations
- When to adjust policies and procedures
Provide timely communication with internal and external stakeholders in response to time-sensitive changes in status and policy
- Quickly send alerts to parents and staff about changes to student/staff/school/district health status, closures/openings, and policy changes
- Rapidly share data with local/state public health agencies
- Avoid manual and less secure methods of communication
Disclaimer: Frontline Education does not provide legal advice. Always consult your district’s counsel about the issues discussed in this webinar.