Watch the Webinar
Top 10 COVID Legal Questions
Download a PowerPoint deck covering the top COVID legal questions.Download Now
Webinar: Remote Support for Students with Disabilities: What’s Working & What’s Not?
Special-education-focused panel on how districts across the country are working to provide FAPE in a remote capacity during this uncertain time.Register Now
Certificate of Attendance
Download a certificate of attendance you can complete yourself.Download Now
Interested in our other webinars?
The tools you need to manage your district virtually.
Frontline’s solutions offer a wide array of functionality to help you tackle day to day operations remotely. Each of the following options will link you to a brief corresponding webinar or other relevant information.
Electronically (and proactively) engage with job seekers and candidates. Watch Now
- Create a campaign to proactively reach job seekers (by position, within a certain radius, graduates from a specific school) to notify them of your virtual hiring process and invite them to apply for your open positions.
- Host a virtual job fair and invite applicants to a join using the online interview/appointment scheduler (requires use of an external system such as Zoom or WebEx.)
- Send personalized messages to job seekers who meet your criteria, or send an announcement to multiple job seekers.
- Attract and hire remote employees: Label your job as Location: Remote/Work from Home to attract remote applicants.
Onboard new hires remotely. Watch Now
- Create and distribute electronic onboarding packets to all new hires and allow employees to complete and return all forms electronically.
- Monitor progress along the way to ensure that all required paperwork is completed on time.
- Automatically route completed onboarding forms to the employee’s personnel file where they can be easily located and viewed.
Initiate and manage employee contract renewals electronically. Watch Now
- Build contract forms using drag and drop functionality.
- Ensure the right forms get to the right people with custom workflows.
- Securely apply saved administrative signatures to contracts prior to electronically distributing.
- Monitor progress along the way to ensure that contracts are completed on time.
Manage paper-based forms electronically. Watch Now
- Convert a paper form to digital so it can be accessed online.
- Configure forms to be initiated by employees, so they don’t need to come to HR.
Electronic HR source of truth. Watch Now
- Automatically transfer applicant data to employee record (demographics, certs, education history.)
- Automatically ensure all assignment details are inherited from the position.
- Electronic sticky notes.
- Electronic checklists.
Manage staffing changes with a data feed to other systems. Watch Now
- Authorize new hires, transfers, pay and funding changes, and separations.
- Track the number and percentage of employees absent from school for a specific day or date range to identify absence reason trends.
- Allow employees to clock-in from remote locations.
- Record paid time for employees not clocking in & out.
- Access and track completions of Canvas courses in Frontline alongside all other professional development your district offers – in-person, online, out-of-district, conferences, and more.
- Create Online Learning Programs to group resources, track completion and award credit.
- Upload your district’s own content – files, links and videos – to use in learning activities.
- Use Frontline’s content – micro-credentials, SCORM-compliant courses and best practice videos – to create comprehensive learning opportunities.
- Promote collaboration and coaching with online groups where teachers can share resources, invite feedback, and more.
- Use the virtual observation rubric modified from the USC Center for Excellence in Teaching to provide feedback to help your teachers optimize their remote instruction
- Document and report on COVID-19 symptoms and diagnoses to understand who may have been exposed.
- Handle remote and/or onsite student encounters to support mental health needs.
- Safely house student data in one secure, digital place so it’s accessible to you and essential colleagues no matter where you are.
- Claim much-needed Medicaid funds and make up for lost revenue with robust revenue enhancement tools.
*Available in select states
Disclaimer: Frontline Education does not provide legal advice. Always consult your district’s counsel about the issues discussed in this webinar.