Top 10 Legal Challenges Schools Face During COVID-19 Webinar2 hours
In this webinar, nationally recognized school law practitioner John Comegno, Esq., Founder and President of the Comegno Law Group, P.C., will answer these and other legal questions facing districts as a result of the crisis. John will provide actionable information and guidance around the top 10 legal questions he and his team of specialists have received from districts during the COVID-19 pandemic. There will be a question and answer session at the end of the webinar.
Access this on-demand webinar.
Watch the Top 10 Legal Challenges Schools Face During COVID-19 webinar now by completing the form .
The tools you need to manage your district virtually.
Frontline’s solutions offer a wide array of functionality to help you tackle day to day operations remotely. Each of the following options will link you to a brief corresponding webinar or other relevant information.
Electronically (and proactively) engage with job seekers and candidates. Watch Now
- Create a campaign to proactively reach job seekers (by position, within a certain radius, graduates from a specific school) to notify them of your virtual hiring process and invite them to apply for your open positions.
- Host a virtual job fair and invite applicants to a join using the online interview/appointment scheduler (requires use of an external system such as Zoom or WebEx.)
- Send personalized messages to job seekers who meet your criteria, or send an announcement to multiple job seekers.
- Attract and hire remote employees: Label your job as Location: Remote/Work from Home to attract remote applicants.
Onboard new hires remotely. Watch Now
- Create and distribute electronic onboarding packets to all new hires and allow employees to complete and return all forms electronically.
- Monitor progress along the way to ensure that all required paperwork is completed on time.
- Automatically route completed onboarding forms to the employee’s personnel file where they can be easily located and viewed.
Initiate and manage employee contract renewals electronically. Watch Now
- Build contract forms using drag and drop functionality.
- Ensure the right forms get to the right people with custom workflows.
- Securely apply saved administrative signatures to contracts prior to electronically distributing.
- Monitor progress along the way to ensure that contracts are completed on time.
Manage paper-based forms electronically. Watch Now
- Convert a paper form to digital so it can be accessed online.
- Configure forms to be initiated by employees, so they don’t need to come to HR.
Electronic HR source of truth. Watch Now
- Automatically transfer applicant data to employee record (demographics, certs, education history.)
- Automatically ensure all assignment details are inherited from the position.
- Electronic sticky notes.
- Electronic checklists.
Manage staffing changes with a data feed to other systems. Watch Now
- Authorize new hires, transfers, pay and funding changes, and separations.
- Track the number and percentage of employees absent from school for a specific day or date range to identify absence reason trends.
- Allow employees to clock-in from remote locations.
- Record paid time for employees not clocking in & out.
- Access and track completions of Canvas courses in Frontline alongside all other professional development your district offers – in-person, online, out-of-district, conferences, and more.
- Create Online Learning Programs to group resources, track completion and award credit.
- Upload your district’s own content – files, links and videos – to use in learning activities.
- Use Frontline’s content – micro-credentials, SCORM-compliant courses and best practice videos – to create comprehensive learning opportunities.
- Promote collaboration and coaching with online groups where teachers can share resources, invite feedback, and more.
- Use the virtual observation rubric modified from the USC Center for Excellence in Teaching to provide feedback to help your teachers optimize their remote instruction
- Document and report on COVID-19 symptoms and diagnoses to understand who may have been exposed.
- Handle remote and/or onsite student encounters to support mental health needs.
- Safely house student data in one secure, digital place so it’s accessible to you and essential colleagues no matter where you are.
- Claim much-needed Medicaid funds and make up for lost revenue with robust revenue enhancement tools.
*Available in select states
Disclaimer: Frontline Education does not provide legal advice. Always consult your district’s counsel about the issues discussed in this webinar.