New Year, New Needs: Student & Staff Health and Safety in the New Year34 minutes
What can you do now to keep students and staff safe and healthy in the new year?
At the start of this new year, Omicron was spiking, shutting some schools down again. Vaccination policies have become political. And the mental health crisis is still raging, affecting students and staff.
It’s easy to feel helpless in this situation. As an advocate for student health, what can you do? And how can you empower your people to take small actions that add up for your students?
In this webinar, you’ll hear about concrete ways you can simplify health management at your school — from everyday student encounters to vaccine tracking. Most schools still use spreadsheets rather than a purpose-built system for school health, and we’ll dive into the differences between an EHR and manual tracking.
Access this on-demand webinar.
Watch the New Year, New Needs: Student & Staff Health and Safety in the New Year webinar now by completing the form .
The software to securely collect and report on students’ physical, mental, behavioral, & emotional health data
Prioritizing holistic student health is now more necessary — and complex — than ever. And growing shortages of health care personnel in schools increases the risk of students falling off the radar. Shortages also make it more likely that staff will fall out of compliance with student data privacy laws.
Frontline School Health Management helps you provide elevated, sustainable, and secure support for students by simplifying administrative processes and data collection and monitoring. With Frontline, you can:
- Schedule, control, document and report detailed information about every student encounter with school health care professionals to meet compliance requirements and keep students healthy
- Keep billing headache-free with a single point of data entry for Medicaid and Service documentation
- Quickly create care plans, forms and letters with templates
- Communicate with parents more smoothly than ever through a confidential, secure, interactive web portal
- Make it easier to spot high-risk students with patterns of behavior such as suicide ideation or bullying
- Prevent students from falling through the cracks by supporting consistent service delivery for each student
- Communicate securely across departments and locations without risking FERPA or HIPAA non-compliance