Section 504 Q&A with Jose Martín and Dave Richards51 minutes
Watch this webinar from September 2023 with nationally recognized legal experts and exclusive Frontline partners, Jose Martín and David Richards of the Richards Lindsay & Martín law firm. This Back-to-School themed Q&A-style webinar is shaped by participant questions on topics ranging including:
- OCR Guidance
- Manifestation Determination Review (MDRs)
- Differences between 504 vs. IEPs
- Eligibility & Evaluations/Reevaluation
Watch to get answers to pressing questions about Section 504 that districts have today.
Access this on-demand webinar.
Watch the Section 504 Q&A with Jose Martín and Dave Richards webinar now by completing the form .
Back to School Section 504 Webinar
Frontline’s exclusive partnership with Dave Richards and Jose Martín helps you stay confident that your 504 process stays up-to-date. Behind the scenes, they annually update the software’s forms to reflect and address changes in law, guidance from the Office for Civil Rights, and rulings from the courts.
Frontline Section 504 Plan Management Software helps you:
- Demystify case management and easily develop Section 504 Plans with OCR-compliant forms
- Get ahead of compliance risks with legally defensible documentation
- Keep staff on track with critical deadlines
Bring Clarity to your 504 Processes
Disclaimer: Frontline Education does not provide guidance on instructional practices. This webinar is provided for informational purposes only.