Prioritizing students’ physical and mental health is now more necessary — and complex — than ever. And growing shortages of health care personnel in schools increase the risk of students falling off the radar. Shortages also make it more likely that staff will fall out of compliance with student data privacy laws.
Frontline School Health Management helps you provide elevated, sustainable, and secure support for students by simplifying administrative processes and data collection and monitoring. With Frontline, you can:
- Efficiently manage COVID-19 health screenings and track active cases and vaccination status
- Focus on student interactions without sacrificing excellent documentation for every health encounter
- Streamline screenings, immunization tracking, medication administration, and more with customizable templates
- Prevent students from falling through the cracks by supporting consistent service delivery for each student
- Easily access current and historical student documentation
- Make it easier to spot students who are exhibiting high-risk patterns of behavior, such as suicide ideation or bullying
- Communicate securely across departments and locations – and with parents – without risking FERPA or HIPAA noncompliance
See how it works
Disclaimer: Frontline Education does not provide guidance on health care. This webinar and related resources are provided for informational purposes only.