Watch the Webinar
Certificate of Participation
Download a certificate of attendance you can complete yourself.Download Now
Download the PowerPoint deck from the presentation.Download Now
Going Back to School, Safely
Health data is critical for navigating a safe return to classrooms.Download Now
White Paper: Mitigating COVID-19 Risk
Here’s how schools can help reopen the economy safely.Download Now
Blog: 3 Ways Districts Can Better Handle Student Records
Few districts have a mature cybersecurity plan and appropriate resources to keep information secure.Read More
Interested in our other webinars?
The software you need to manage student and staff health and COVID-19 virtually.
Effective school health management is critical to the health and safety of students, staff, and your community. It also helps you provide students with a quality, equitable education. Frontline School Health Management helps you minimize risk to your community — both within your district and beyond — as you work to meet students’ physical and mental health needs. With Frontline, you can:
- Collect health data around symptoms, infection, and immunity testing in a timely, secure, and compliant manner, which is essential to determining:
- When to (re)open schools
- Where and with whom to target risk mitigation efforts
- Whether current practices are working
- Where to make special accommodations for high risk populations
- When to adjust policies and procedures
- Provide timely communication with internal and external stakeholders in response to time-sensitive changes in status and policy
- Quickly send alerts to parents and staff about changes to student/staff/school/district health status, closures/openings, and policy changes
- Rapidly share data with local/state public health agencies
- Avoid manual and less secure methods of communication
Disclaimer: Frontline Education does not provide guidance on instructional practices. This webinar is provided for informational purposes only.