Remote Support of Students with Disabilities1 hour 15 minutes
This interactive webinar for special educators discusses:
- Recent data highlighting the unique challenges special educators are facing during the COVID-19 pandemic
- How four districts have been approaching remote delivery of special education, related services, IEP meetings, and more
- Challenges special educators and related service providers have encountered while operating remotely
- Strategies that are proving successful in the remote support of both students and special education staff
Access this on-demand webinar.
Watch the Remote Support of Students with Disabilities webinar now by completing the form .
The tools you need to manage your district virtually.
Frontline’s solutions offer a wide array of functionality to help you tackle day to day operations remotely. Each of the following options will link you to a brief corresponding webinar or other relevant information.
- Document and report on COVID-19 symptoms and diagnoses to understand who may have been exposed
- Handle remote and/or onsite student encounters to support mental health needs
- Safely house student data in one secure, digital place so it’s accessible to you and essential colleagues no matter where you are
- Claim much-needed Medicaid funds and make up for lost revenue with robust revenue enhancement tools
*Available in select states