Frontline Service Management Webinar20 minutes
Description: Making sure you have the resources in place to effectively meet students’ needs and tools to efficiently monitor compliance with IEP requirements is easier said than done. What if there’s a better way?
In this webinar, you’ll learn how you can:
- Accurately forecast resource needs based on IEP requirements and other factors that impact provider time
- Equitably allocate resources to schools and minimize travel time for providers
- Automate the process of creating optimized service calendars and student groups
- Efficiently track student service encounters
- Proactively monitor compliance with IEP mandates
- Despite your best intentions, you struggle to know just how many people you need to serve your students
- You know your staff could do more, but they’re bogged down by time-consuming administrative tasks like managing their caseloads and documenting services
- You live in constant fear of your next parent complaint or request and don’t always have the data you need to respond
Upcoming Frontline Service Management WebinarsHave questions about Frontline Service Management? Join live and chat with a member of the Frontline sales team. Register for one of these upcoming live webinars using the form .
Can't wait to watch? You can register for the On-Demand version of this webinar here.