Hear from Your Peer: Managing a District in a Virtual World1 hour
No matter how long you’ve worked in K-12, COVID-19 has most likely posed a new challenge to your district’s HR team.
You don’t have to rise to the occasion alone.
In this webinar, Human Resources Director at Corvallis School District Jennifer Duvall will share her top priorities this time of year and how she’s accomplishing them despite working virtually.
In this live interview, Jennifer will share how the district has built efficient processes and focused on employee growth, as well as how they’re handling employee contract renewals and assignment letters, recruiting and interviewing, and professional learning for all employee groups in this virtual setting.
Register here to get a fresh perspective on a virtual approach to your HR processes.
Access this on-demand webinar.
Watch the Hear from Your Peer: Managing a District in a Virtual World webinar now by completing the form .
The tools you need to manage your district virtually.
Frontline’s solutions offer a wide array of functionality to help you tackle day to day operations remotely. Each of the following options will link you to a brief corresponding webinar or other relevant information.
Electronically (and proactively) engage with job seekers and candidates.
- Create a campaign to proactively reach job seekers (by position, within a certain radius, graduates from a specific school) to notify them of your virtual hiring process and invite them to apply for your open positions.
- Host a virtual job fair and invite applicants to a join using the online interview/appointment scheduler (requires use of an external system such as Zoom or WebEx.)
- Send personalized messages, jobs, events and announcements to job seekers who meet your criteria.
- Attract and hire remote employees: Label your job as Location: Remote/Work from Home to attract remote applicants.
Onboard new hires remotely.
- Create and distribute electronic onboarding packets to all new hires and allow employees to complete and return all forms electronically.
- Automate workflows within a form so that all appropriate administrators/departments are included in the approval process.
- Monitor progress along the way to ensure that all required paperwork is completed on time.
- Automatically route completed onboarding forms to the employee’s personnel file where they can be easily located and viewed.
Initiate and manage employee contract renewals electronically.
- Build contract forms using drag and drop functionality.
- Ensure the right forms get to the right people with custom workflows.
- Securely apply saved administrative signatures to contracts prior to electronically distributing.
- Monitor progress along the way to ensure that contracts are completed on time.
Manage paper-based forms electronically.
- Convert a paper form to digital . using our drag and drop form builder with several text formatting and workflows capabilities built in.
- Configure forms to be accessed and initiated by employees online, so they don’t need to come to HR.
- Access and track completions of Canvas courses in Frontline alongside all other professional development your district offers – in-person, online, out-of-district, conferences, and more.
- Create Online Learning Programs to group resources, track completion and award credit.
- Upload your district’s own content – files, links and videos – to use in learning activities.
- Use Frontline’s content – micro-credentials, SCORM-compliant courses and best practice videos – to create comprehensive learning opportunities.
- Promote collaboration and coaching with online groups where teachers can share resources, invite feedback, and more.
- Use the virtual observation rubric modified from the USC Center for Excellence in Teaching to provide feedback to help your teachers optimize their remote instruction.