Be the Change: Strategies to Make Year-Round Hiring Happen1 hour 1 minute
As school districts continue to navigate the teacher shortage, attracting – and keeping – quality candidates is more important than ever. But in order to hire top talent, districts must look beyond “seasonal hiring” to optimize and improve their recruiting process.
Learn how to leverage actionable data and insights to diversify your recruiting efforts and successfully deploy a year-round recruiting plan.
A diverse panel of industry experts and K-12 leaders will discuss:
- Data-driven research surrounding the K-12 recruiting and hiring landscape
- Actionable strategies for attracting high-quality applicants
- Tips for branding your district as a “destination district”
- Best practices for improving the recruiting, hiring, and onboarding process
By successfully implementing a year-round recruiting plan, your district can attract and retain top talent and deliver an excellent educational experience for students.
Kelly Coash-Johnson, Executive Director, AASPA
J.W. Mozley, Ph.D., Executive Director, Human Resources Staffing Gwinnett County Public Schools
Kevin Agnello, Sr. Data Analytics Engineer II, Frontline Education
Susan Walters, Principal Solution Consultant, Frontline Education
Sterling Lloyd, Associate Director, Education Week Research Center, Editorial Projects in Education, Inc.
Access this on-demand webinar.
Watch the Be the Change: Strategies to Make Year-Round Hiring Happen webinar now by completing the form .
The software to help you proactively engage with job-seekers and hire the best candidates.
Have you ever found yourself wishing that your applicant pools were a little deeper? Have you ever lamented a lack of qualified candidates? Whether your district is short on candidates across the board or only for specific subject areas, you’ve likely felt the pinch of the teacher shortage.
Frontline’s Recruiting & Hiring software helps you overcome teacher shortages and quickly find and recruit teachers in your state and across the country.
With Frontline, you can:
- Reach tens of thousands of licensed educators who are interested in working in your state
- Recruit while you sleep by creating automated recruiting campaigns to proactively reach new candidates
- Benchmark your district’s recruiting and hiring data against national and state trends
- Easily post open positions to your district website and social media pages, as well as career sites like K12JobSpot.com — the leading K-12 job board, with over 1.4 million registered users
- Discover candidates within your state and recruit educators across the country with an interest in relocating to your area