Talk Data to Me: Absence Management During COVID-19 Webinar42 minutes
Beginning immediately after a National Emergency was declared on March 13, 2020 due to COVID-19, trends in teacher absence data shifted dramatically. What will that mean for the 2021-2022 school year?
As you start planning for the upcoming school year, join us on June 22 for a live webinar to learn how COVID-19 has impacted teacher absences, the number of substitutes working, and substitute fill rates through the lens of data from the Frontline Research & Learning Institute and Frontline’s Absence & Substitute Management system.
You will also learn key areas to focus on in order to efficiently and effectively get qualified substitutes in the classroom, despite many COVID-19-related challenges.
Access this on-demand webinar.
Watch the Talk Data to Me: Absence Management During COVID-19 webinar now by completing the form .
You may enjoy this hand-picked content:
- [Resource Center] HR Resource Center for Frontline Absence & Time clients
- [Blog Post] Talk Data to Me: Absence Management During COVID-19
- [Blog Post] Talk Data to Me: Does Using a Mobile App Impact Substitute Fill Rates?
- [Playlist] 8 Podcast Episodes for HR
- [Video] Explain It Like I’m 9: Low Substitute Fill Rates?